You will read about:
LEARN EASILY HOW TO MAKE MARIJUANA CREAM FOR TOPICAL USE.
Today, changing the structure of the last post-recipes a bit, I am going to teach you how to prepare medicinal cannabis cream or marijuana cream to use topically (applied to the skin).
The topics of medicinal cannabis usually present in lotions, salves, oils or lubricants which are applied in specific areas of the body for symptoms treated as pain or swelling, skin irritation , etc … are a wide variety of cannabinoids in its composition as THC and CBD, but cannabis topicals are not psychoactive , since even if they contain active THC, they are notthey produce the typical high we experience when we consume marijuana in other ways (ingested or smoked). In addition, if you want, you can add another component to the preparation such as thyme oil or aloe vera to further enhance its medicinal effect and add concentrated aromas (lavender, coconut, vanilla, etc …) to make the marijuana cream more attractive. smell.
After several investigations carried out years ago, it has been shown that cannabinoids applied topically have extensive, very beneficial effects and can help alleviate the effects of dermatitis, muscle inflammation, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, and a long etcetera. There are also cannabis creams created especially for the most intimate parts of the body. Designed for use in the bedroom, these cannabis-infused oils intensify his and her orgasms (currently only marketed in the United States).
Nowadays there are many commercial creams and balms that you can find in the cannabis parapharmacy section on websites, but today, I am going to show you how to make it at home, easy and at little cost (yes, we need a little of time).
HOW DOES MARIJUANA CREAM WORK ON THE BODY?
When a cannabis topical comes into contact with the area of the body that requires treatment, the cannabinoids it is made of (such as THC and CBD) interact with a network of CB1 and CB2 receptors located throughout the body. These receptors are part of the endocannabinoid system of our body and play a fundamental role in the organization of a wide variety of physiological processes such as memory, appetite or pain. It acts by absorption, without getting into our body or blood, bywhat, as we mentioned before, is not psychoactive. Cannabis topicals, in order to have the effect they should, have to be applied in the area where we feel pain, rub eagerly until the temperature of the skin is raised by rubbing, the pores of the skin open and thus, absorb properly all the ointment. Below I will show you the ingredients you need and the steps you have to follow in order to make a medicinal cannabis topical cream . In our case, we will add a certain amount of oil to the cream rosemary, which has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties and another part of almond oil, which thanks to the fatty acids it contains is beneficial to hydrate the skin. Also, to make the cream look topical or creamy, we will add 100% natural beeswax that will harden and gain resistance to the cream. We can find it in any herbalist at an affordable price.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE MARIJUANA CREAM.
60 gr. of beeswax 300 ml of olive or sunflower oil 100ml almond oil 100ml rosemary oil 1 liter of water 50 grams approx. of buds or pruning debris
HOW TO MAKE MARIJUANA CREAM.
- We will start with the same process that we used to make the cannabis oil. In a pot we put the water together with the marijuana and the olive or sunflower oil.
- With a low heat, we will raise the cooking temperature and keep it above 100 ºC, being important that it does not come to a boil and if it does, that it is not for too long since we will degrade the cannabinoids.
- After approximately 1 hour without stopping stirring, it is time to filter the previous mixture. We will first let it warm a little so as not to burn ourselves and with the help of a filter mesh, shoe or similar, we filter the liquid into another container. If we want to get a fine and clean oil we can filter the mixture several times until we get the exact point.
- Now, with the filtered, tempered and clean cannabic oil, we put it in the fridge to solidify. The oil is not soluble in water, so in a few hours of cold you will be able to see how the oil solidifies at the top of the bowl and underneath it is the excess water, creating two clearly distinguishable layers.
- Then, we will simply have to make a small hole in the oil and drain the water that we will not need through it.
- We already have the oil ready to continue with the preparation of the cream. After separating it from the water, we will put it back in a cooking pot and give it gentle heat.
- With the heat, the oil will return to liquid and it will be time to add the essential oils. Add rosemary oil and almond oil to the warm oil. We stir well and let it mix in a homogeneous way.
- Add the 60 grams of beeswax to the previous mixture and let it unravel. The beeswax will melt into the oil and later when we put the cream to cool, it will solidify creating a resistant and creamy topical cream.
- When all the elements are dissolved and mixed correctly, it is time to introduce the liquid into the containers where the cream will stay for later use.
- We place in cold and in about 10 minutes the cream will have thickened and our marijuana cream will be ready to use it in all the parts of the body where we suffer some ailment.
An important fact is that we should never use these creams in mucosal areas (mouth, inside the nose, etc.) If you know older people, people with chronic ailments, with muscle pain and you decide to make this marijuana cream , it would be a detail to give them a bottle and to notice the benefits of cannabis, which we should all take advantage of.
You can also find a large number of products derived from hemp and cannabis that can help alleviate pain and reduce day-to-day stress. They will not be as effective as the recipes that we show you on our blog, but for people who do not have time or access to growing marijuana it can be an alternative.